Using a refined design to achieve higher finesse, the Phantom foils glide faster and for longer. Connecting waves whether during surfing or down winding thereby becomes much easier and more fun. Yet, connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn, and this is why carving is also part of the DNA of the Phantom foils. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape and other details we achieved a high-aspect, performance foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
Built using the Monobloc construction with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and really strong. This set-up offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The Titan connection allows to plug both an aluminum or carbon mast, and the fuselage is split in two parts to facilitate transportation.
From Phantom Carbon 1780 to 940 : Stab C2475 Surf
Phantom Carbon 840 : Stab C250 Surf
- The Phantom 840 is intended for an elite looking for high speed and extreme maneuverability. Like the other Phantom foils in the range, it is very versatile and can be used wingfoiling in winds above 20 knots and foil surfing in 1m + waves.
- The Phantom 940 is a concentrate of speed that allows radical carves and a surprisingly efficient pumping. It is aimed at an experienced and demanding rider, its potential is to be exploited in wing or in waves >1m.
- The Phantom 1080 is a remarkably efficient foil that remains accessible despite its small surface area. It is surprisingly easy to use, but reveals incredible performance in speed, carving and pumping when needed.
- The Phantom 1280 provides a versatile program similar to the 1480, but with a bit more power: It carves better, goes faster, and is used in more powerful waves. It is also suitable for lighter riders (<70kg).
- The Phantom 1480 combines efficiency and accessibility. Its lift allows you to glide endlessly while having fun thanks to its incredible maneuverability. It is an ultra versatile kite: surfing in waves <1m50, downwind, wing, dock starts, wake foil… It does everything, and well.
- The Phantom 1780 offers the highest lift of the range. It allows a very versatile program similar to the 1480, but more adapted to heavier riders (>85kg), or SUPs.