This Website is edited by F-ONE, a French société par actions simplifiée (i.e. simplified joint stock company) with shared capital amounting to €45,000, registered at Montpellier’s commercial registry under #380 726 687, with headquarters located 170, Route de la Foire, ZAC d’activités de la Méditerranée, 34470 Pérols, France.
– Phone: +33 (0)4 67 99 51 16;
– E-mail: email@example.com ;
– Director of publication: Raphael Salles ;
– Hosting: this website is hosted by Choosit
425 Rue Alfred Nobel, 34000 Montpellier, France
Phone : 04 67 40 04 00
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website by any person, for any purpose whatsoever, is governed by the present general conditions of use. By accessing and using the website, users consent and agree, without reserve, to these general conditions of use.
F-ONE may, at any time, modify, amend or update these general conditions of use. Users are therefore invited to consult the general conditions of use each time they visit the website.
By visiting and using the website and during its exchanges with F.One, the user may submit certain personal data, in particular by filling out the “Contact Us” form.
According to the provisions of Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) which entered into force on 25 May 2018, and French law “Informatique et Libertés 3” on data protection n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018 (“LIL 3”), the user is informed that:
– The controller of the processing of personal data is: F.One, identified hereabove.
– The purpose of the processing is:
• Contacting the user to respond to the user’s queries.
• Contacting the user for informative or marketing purposes.
– The legal basis for the processing is:
• F-One’s legitimate interest justified by the need to respond to the user’s queries and to provide to the user relevant information related to kitesurf.
• The user’s consent for marketing and commercial actions, it being specified that the user may withdraw its consent at any time.
– The recipients of the personal data are, within the limits of their respective responsibilities:
(i) The members of the F-One team (ii) its IT service providers.
– The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years after the user’s last solicitation or reply to F-One’s solicitation (whichever is the most remote date).
– As regards its personal data, the user is informed that it has the following rights: a right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to object, a right to restriction of processing, a right to data portability of the personal data which concerns the user, a right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling). To exercise these rights, the user may simply write or e-mail F-One at the hereinabove mentioned address and by providing proof of identity.
According to Article L.223-1 of French Consumer Code, irrespective of its relationship with F-One and in any case, the user also has the right to register free of charge on a telephone preference list to stop unsolicited marketing calls if it does not wish to be subject to telephone canvassing.
– Where the user has concerns about personal data processing, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which are:
For France: the CNIL (http://www.cnil.fr/)
For the UK: the ICO (https://ico.org.uk)
– Data are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling).
– Data are processed and stored in the European Union.
For an optimal use of the website, F-One uses files called “cookies” which may be saved on the user’s device. A cookie is a text file stored on the browser, to keep track of movements within the website and between connections to the website.
For more information about cookies, the user may consult the CNIL’s website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser or the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/.
Cookies store information relating to movements within the website as well as information voluntarily given by the user while visiting the website. Cookies enable F-One to carry out website analytics and statistics and to link the information the user submitted to F-One to the browser information collected to allow a personalized use of the website’s functionalities.
If the user does not want cookies to be stored on its device, it can change its browser preferences to refuse them totally or partially. However, this may affect user experience of the website.
To delete and monitor cookies, the user may consult its browser’s help page at the following links (for the main browsers):
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The user may also configure its web browser so that it does not utilize cookies or allow them to be stored on the user’s device at the following links (for the main browsers):
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/products/internet-explorer#ie=ie-11
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
RIGHTS OVER THE CONTENT
Both the website and any content thereon (notably texts, images, photographs, video clips, industrial designs, brands) are protected by law, and in particular :
– The laws regarding intellectual property rights such as copyright, industrial design and patterns or trademarks;
– The laws regarding image rights.
Consequently, the website and the content remain the sole property of F-ONE or of its partners. Any use or reproduction, in full or in part, for any purpose whatsoever without F-ONE’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited”.
The information contained on this website is only indicative. F-One uses its best efforts to ensure the information provided to the user – for purposes of information only – is accurate and up-to-date. However, F-One does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information contained on the website.
This website may contain information provided by third parties or hyperlinks towards third-parties’ websites which have not been developed by F-ONE. the existence of such a hyperlink to another website does not constitute any validation of said website’s content by F.One. Users are invited to handle such information with precaution. F-ONE shall not be held liable for any information provided by third parties.
LIST OF COOKIES :